Have a real estate complaint? Tell the world.
Realty Complaints.

Search Canadian Passport Websites


Canadian Passport Is Required For Traveling

Starting June 1, 2009, a U.S. law will require Canadians to present a valid Canadian passport to enter the U.S. by water or land. United States law already requires Canadians to present a valid passport to enter the U.S. by air. The Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) is a U.S. law that requires all travellers, including U.S. and Canadian citizens, to present a valid passport or other approved secure document when entering the United States. Apply for your Canadian Passport today to ensure you have it when you need it. Remember, the Canadian Passport is the recommended travel and identification document for all Canadian travellers.

Government of Canada recommends that Canadians travelling to any destination outside of Canada carry a valid Canadian Passport.

Call 1 800 O-CANADA for more info.


Canadian Passport Required To Travel To US

Canadian Passport: Since January 23, 2007, a new American law requires everyone entering the United States BY AIR to have a valid passport. Canadians can continue to use such documents as their birth certificates and drivers’ license to cross the Canada-U.S. border BY LAND AND SEA for at least another year.

It's a good idea to have your Canadian passport ready even if you don't plan to travel soon. Just in case you have to travel to the USA, you will have to get in the long line ups to get your Canadian Passport.

The Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) is a new American law that requires all travellers, including Canadians, to carry a valid passport, or a Nexus Air Card when traveling to the United States from within the western hemisphere.

This is a change from prior travel requirements to enter the US.


Office In Regina sk PassportCanada

Passport Canada
Suite 500
1870 Albert Street
Regina SK
Mon-Fri: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Service Canada Centre
1783 Hamilton Street
Regina SK

Hours of service Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm

Service Area Alice Beach, Avonhurst, B-Say-Tah, Balcarres, Balgonie, Belle Plaine, Bethune, Briercrest, Broadview, Buena Vista, Bulyea, Candiac, Chamberlain, Colfax, Cowessess, Craik, Craven, Cupar, Cymric, Davin, Disley, Duff, Dummer, Duval, Dysart, Earl Grey, Edenwold, Edgeley, Emerald Park, Findlater, Fort Qu'Appelle, Fort San, Francis, Glenavon, Gordon, Govan, Grand Coulee, Gray, Grayson, Grenfell, Indian Head, Katepwa Beach, Kendal, Killaly, Kronau, Lajord, Lang, Lebret, Lemberg, Leross, Lestock, Lewvan, Liberty, Lipton, Lumsden, Markinch, Mclean, Milestone, Montmartre, Moosomin, Muscowpetung, Nokomis, Odessa, Okanese, Osage, Pangman, Pasqua , Peebles, Pense, Penzance, Pilot Butte, Qu'Appelle, Regina, Regina Beach, Riceton, Richardson, Rouleau, Saskatchewan Beach, Sedley, Silton, Sintaluta, Southey, Standing Buffalo, Star Blanket, Strasbourg, Summerberry, Tyvan, Vibank, White City,


Canadian Passport Application

Passport Canada is experiencing a sharp volume increase in passport applications in all of its offices, by mail and through its receiving agents. Due to this increase in volume, it may take up to 45 business days (9 weeks) before you receive your new passport. Long application processing times are expected to continue due to passport requirement by the united states. To avoid further delays in getting your passport, make sure your application is complete.

At any Service Location excluding the US

You should submit your application in person. If this is not possible, the application may be submitted by a third party provided they:

* Show identification,
* Are 16 years of age or older,
* Are either your:
o Parent,
o Child,
o Parent's spouse or common-law partner,
o Child's spouse or common-law partner,
o Spouse or common-law partner,
o Spouse or common-law partner's:
+ Parent,
+ Parent's spouse or common-law partner,
+ Child, or
+ Child's spouse or common-law partner.

The above third parties MUST provide a written statement signed by you authorizing them to submit your application, OR their identification must confirm that they reside with you.

Any relative residing at your address can also submit an application on your behalf provided that they:

* Are 16 years of age or older, and
* Show identification confirming their place of residence. If the identification shown does not contain an address, further documentation to establish the address will be required.

It is MANDATORY that applicants requesting urgent or express service apply in person. Applications submitted by a third party will not be accepted for urgent or express service.


Simplified Canadian Passport Renewal application Program

Simplified Canadian Passport Renewal application will allow Canadian citizens who meet certain eligibility criteria to renew their passport using a shorter form and without submitting documentary evidence of citizenship, 2'nd identification and a guarantor declaration. Canadian passport renewal applicants will only be required to submit the shorter form with two new photos, and their last passport and the renewal fee of course.

Canadians who meet the following eligibility criteria will be able to benefit from Simplified Canadian Passport Renewal program:

* Must be residing in Canada at the time you apply.
* Must have resided in Canada at the time of your previous application.
* Must be 16 years old or over at the time of your previous application.
* Your previous passport:
o Must have been valid for five years,
o Must have been issued after January 31, 2002,
o Never damaged or reported as lost or stolen, and
o Must have been issued under your current name.

The new Simplified Passport Renewal Program application form is available at all Passport Canada service points.

Abbotsford Real Estate